Logo

Logo

Welcome!

I'm just a regular mom with a passion for all things creative! Being a wife and mom to four little boys is demanding, but I haven't lost my identity in it. I'm still a woman who loves to try new things and explore ways of bringing creativity into my life. This journey of being the Creative Chaos Mom is going to be a fun one, so feel free to join me in the chaos and share a little of your own along the way!

Monday, March 15, 2010

30% Off Coupons for Gap, Inc.


Many of you know that I work part-time for Banana Republic. It's a fun job that gets me out of the house and talking to grown-ups for a few hours a week. I have a blast with the people I work with and even though I'm "working" it seems to be a break for me from the chaos at home.

With that being said, Gap, Inc. is having their Give & Get promotion coming up this weekend (Thursday-Sunday), and I have about 30 coupons to give out! The coupons are good for 30% off your total purchase (including sale and clearance items!!!) at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime and their outlet stores. You can use the coupon an unlimited amount of times during the promotion period, and you also get to use it for one online purchase!

I am the ultimate bargain shopper, and I love getting a good deal. It's even more fun for me when I get to share great deals! So, if you want one of these fabulous coupons, send me an e-mail with "Coupon Please" in the subject line to alesmiley@hotmail.com. Hope you find some amazing deals, and of course, happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment