Logo

Logo

Welcome!

I'm just a regular mom with a passion for all things creative! Being a wife and mom to four little boys is demanding, but I haven't lost my identity in it. I'm still a woman who loves to try new things and explore ways of bringing creativity into my life. This journey of being the Creative Chaos Mom is going to be a fun one, so feel free to join me in the chaos and share a little of your own along the way!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekly Meal Plan 3/28

Sorry it's been awhile since my last post! I took a break last week due to some personal stuff. I needed some time to clear my mind and focus on some priorities. I'm back now though with a weekly meal plan as promised!

Monday-Grilled Lemon-Pepper Chicken with Rice and Sauteed Zucchini
Tuesday-Homemade Veggie Pizza (always a fun one for the kiddos to help out!) with Garden Salad
Wednesday-Fettucini Alfredo with Shrimp Scampi and Steamed Broccoli
Thursday-Saucy Chicken Burritos with Rice and Beans
Friday-Beef Stroganoff with Sauteed Asparugus
Saturday-B.L.T's with Vegetable Soup
Sunday-Happy Easter! Enjoy your day with whatever traditional foods you love! I'll be chowing down on some ham, potatoes au gratin, garden salad and deviled eggs at my parents' house.

I'll try to get some of these recipes up throughout the week, so check back and let me know if there is one in particular that you are interested in trying. Happy cooking!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, dinner at your place and Easter meal at your parent's house sounds like an amazing week of good eatin'!

    ReplyDelete