Logo

Logo

Welcome!

I'm just a regular mom with a passion for all things creative! Being a wife and mom to four little boys is demanding, but I haven't lost my identity in it. I'm still a woman who loves to try new things and explore ways of bringing creativity into my life. This journey of being the Creative Chaos Mom is going to be a fun one, so feel free to join me in the chaos and share a little of your own along the way!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meal Plans: Any Takers?

Okay ladies, I was thinking about posting my weekly meal plans with recipes on Sundays. Is that something you all would be interested in? Leave a comment and let me know.

On the menu for this week:
Monday-Chicken Enchiladas with Side Salad
Tuesday-Chicken Marsala over Pasta with Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday-Beef Tips with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy and Side Salad
Thursday-Mahi-Mahi with Mango Salsa, Rice and Sauteed Spinach
Friday-Homemade Chili and Cornbread
Saturday-Chicken Parmesan with Bowtie Pasta and Marinara Sauce
Sunday-Sandwiches or Grilled Cheese and Potato Soup.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me. I don't mind cooking, I just hate thinking of what to cook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to see your meal plans. This is something I've been trying to do lately but haven't been very good at. :)
    Lovin your blog!
    Carla Sauer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do my best to get the recipes posted each week, but at the very least I'll be sure to put up the menus! If anyone has any suggestions for meals, feel free to share as well!

    Mom-you're a great cook! You'll see some of your fav's on here!

    Carla-So glad you're enjoying the blog! P.S.-Your kids are so stinkin' adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you plan so far in advance! Ugh I cant do that! Its a hum whats in the cupboard for dinner tonight or I will run to the store! Oh right I have only had one child all this time! Guess I will be taking on the meal planning too! I would love to see what you plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy-I have totally been in your shoes! As our budget and time have seemed to dwindle with the growth of our family and I noticed the waste going on in our house, I just had to decide one day that I need to get more organized or our household is going to start falling apart at the seams. Meal-planning was an easy solution to save time and money and also help us as a family to be good stewards with what we have (not being wasteful). It is a little bit of work each week to put together, but it has a BIG pay-off in the end, so it's more than worth the effort. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exactly what I need to do!

    ReplyDelete